How Much Does A Paver Patio Cost?
Here at Bayside Pavers, we've been providing high-quality hardscaping for our San Francisco Bay Area clients for years. We understand that investing in an outdoor landscape is an important decision and we work with our clients to design and install the highest quality products at a fair price.
Our goal is to provide you with a good honest value, excellent service, and quality craftsmanship at a fair price.
We're always happy to show you our work and answer any questions you may have, then provide you with a fair quote and let you decide. If you choose to move forward with us, that's great! If not, that's ok too. After all, that's how we'd want to be treated.
the Installed Paver Patio Cost in The San Francisco Bay Area
We hear this question a lot, and the answer is... it depends. There's a lot of variables that go into providing you with an accurate quote. Every job is different, and as a result, each quote we offer is based upon your unique needs, your choice of materials, and the scope of work involved.
Our process begins with a no obligation meeting with you to understand your creative vision and needs. We'll take a look at the job site, talk with you about choosing the right materials for your job, and talk about your design needs. We take all of this into account when preparing your free estimate and can offer suggestions if budget is an issue, for example, designing a phased hardscaping plan that can be developed over time to make your project more affordable.
Some elements we'll take into consideration when creating your free estimate include:
• The type, size, and style of your pavers
• The kind of soil in your area. Soil can affect your project, especially if you have heavy clay soils as they have a high water-holding capacity which will need to be addressed.
• Access to the job site. Will we need to deal with tree roots, low hanging branches, or existing utility lines. These can affect the demolition and underlayment process.
Once we've determined the scope of work, Bayside can provide you with an accurate cost estimate for your paver patio project.
What Does Your Estimate Include?
Your free estimate will include:
• Costs for local material/equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
• Costs to prepare the worksite for paver patio installation, including costs to protect existing structures, finishes, materials and components.
• Labor, setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small patio paver jobs.
Your cost estimate does NOT include:
• Unexpected costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems – or bringing those systems into compliance with current local building codes.
• Costs for remediation or testing of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc.)
• General contractor overhead and markup costs for organizing and supervising paver patio installation. (add 13% to 22% to the total cost if a general contractor is overseeing installation)
• Sales tax on materials and supplies
• Permitting or inspection fees required by your local building department for your overall project.
Bayside Pavers Project Minimum
We will consider jobs at a minimum price of $7000, which is approximately 400 square feet of pavers being installed. The cost of completing smaller jobs makes it difficult to maintain our high-quality standards and workmanship. The minimum costs of demolition and delivery, along with the costs of labor and equipment do not scale down enough to allow us to accept smaller projects.
If you're ready to start a discussion or plan a paver patio project for your Bay Area home, it's easy to get started. Just provide us with your contact information, or call one of our expert team members at 1-866-287-2837. We'll schedule a free no obligation consultation on a day and time that's convenient for you. We're happy to come to your home, give you a free design and estimate and answer any questions you might have about Bayside Pavers or your project.
If you're in the San Francisco Bay area, feel free to stop by our location in Concord, CA at 2455 Bates Ave, Ste K, services East Bay and South Bay homeowners. Our Santa Rosa, CA location at 1619 4th Street Ste 12 can help you with your North Bay hardscaping projects.
At Bayside Pavers, we'll never pressure you into a sale. We treat our customers like we'd want to be treated!